DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
Arts Decoder does not sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personal information.
But under California law, sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a “sale” of “personal information.” If you’ve visited this website within the past 12 months and you’ve seen ads, under California law personal information about you may have been “sold” to our advertising partners. We do not exchange for money personal information to data brokers or third parties for their marketing purposes independent of us. California residents have the right to opt-out of the “sale” of personal information, and we’ve made it easy for anyone to stop the information transfers that might be considered such a “sale”.
HOW TO OPT-OUT OF THE SALE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
For this website, complete and submit the “Do Not Sell My Data Request” form below:
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, as a resident of California, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data is being collected about you.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed, and to whom.
- Say no to the sale of your personal data.
- Access your personal data.
- Request a business to delete any personal information about you.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.
- Right to dispute.
- Right to correction.
- Right to opt-out of sharing.
- Right to opt-out of Automation.
- Right to limit the use and disclosure of sensitive data.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
After you submit the Do Not Sell My Data Request form. We will begin processing your request and update you when your request is complete. Next, follow the steps below to complete an opt-out of cookies on your web browser:
To Delete And Opt-Out Of Cookies:
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050*
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored*
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official website.
An opt-out cookie will be placed and stored on your web browser, preventing personal information from being made available from this website to our advertising partners.
The opt-out cookie only applies to the web browser you used and only for the device you used at the time you made the selection to opt-out of cookies. If you access ArtsDecoderOrlando.com from other web browsers or devices, you will also need to opt-out of cookies on each web browser and device.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Ads and interest-based advertising. You are not opted out of interest-based advertising also known as tailored advertising. With tailored advertising, you receive ads and offers that are more likely to be useful to you.To opt-out of interest-based advertising, visit aboutads.info/choices*. Once you opt-out, you will still see ads, but these ads are less likely to have anything to do with products or services you care about as these ads are not tailored advertising. Please note, if you use multiple browsers or devices you must opt-out from each browser and device individually.
If you delete cookies, you’ll need to opt-out of cookies again. If you delete cookies, that will delete the opt-out cookie that was placed and stored on your web browser and you will need to opt-out of cookies again.