WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
The period during which a cookie is stored on the device you are browsing with depends on whether it is a “persistent” or a “session” cookie. Session cookies are only stored on a device until the web browser is closed. Permanent cookies remain on the device after you have finished browsing until they expire or are deleted.
When you use and access the Service, we place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service;
- To provide data analytics on your use of the Service
We use the following cookies to run the Service:
Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies to track information about how the Service is used so that we can make improvements (for example, to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it). We also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality on the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to the cookies we deliver to your device through the Service, certain third parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Website. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. If you do not want information about your visit to the Service sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. Please note that the Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to Arts Decoder Orlando.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.