WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to a website visitor’s web browser by the website. A cookie file is stored in the visitor’s web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize when the visitor visits the website again. This ensures that the visitor’s next visit to the website and their navigation through the website is an easier and improved experience.
The period during which a cookie is stored on the web browser of the website visitor depends on whether it is a “persistent” or a “session” cookie. Session cookies are only stored on a web browser until the web browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain on the web browser after the visitor has finished browsing the website until these cookies expire or are deleted.
When you use and access this website, your web browser stores a number of cookie files from this website.
- To enable certain functions of this website;
- To provide data analytics on a visitor’s use of this website
We may use the following cookies to run this website:
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to improve how this website works, by allowing us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this website when they are using it. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are helpful to improve this website’s experience to visitors, but are not essential. These cookies allow us to record information about choices visitors have made on this website to allow us to tailor certain functions of this website to visitors. For example, remembering if a visitor has been to this website before so that messages intended for first-time visitors are not displayed to repeat visitors.
- Advertising, tracking or targeting cookies. Ad cookies may allow us to record information about a visitor to this website so we can make this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to the visitor’s interests. These cookies record things like pages visited and links clicked.
- Third-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how a visitor uses this website. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with this website. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here*. If you do not want information about your visit to this website sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here*. Please note that the Opt-out Browser Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to Arts Decoder Orlando.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
You have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050*
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored*
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official website.
Please note, if you use multiple browsers or devices you must opt-out from each browser and device individually.
After you opt-out of cookies. If you delete cookies, that will delete the opt-out cookie that was placed and stored on your web browser and you will need to opt-out of cookies again.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in the United States.
CHANGES TO OUR COOKIE USES